SAP GLOBAL ROLLOUT’S
Many companies are already active in markets that are becoming increasingly important, such as China, Eastern Europe, South America or US. However, in many cases their subsidiaries use local applications or spreadsheets to run their business. Large synergies and efficiency gains can be achieved by using a central globally integrated ERP solution. This has the advantage of leveraging already proven processes enabling business growth on a stable, transparent and solid basis and reducing overall IT cost.
Together with A-softech we can achieve this goal by addressing the key challenges:
A-softech Mobile Offerings advantage
- Local regulatory and tax compliance, hard requirements vs. nice to have
- Roll out strategy and roll out management.
- Global master data harmonization/consolidation.
- Legacy data migration with advance tools.
A-softech has offices in South America and Central America, and has its own subsidiaries and cooperation’s in emerging markets like China, India, Brazil, Central Europe and Russia.
We already successfully advised many internationally operating companies on the implementation of SAP and additional IT issues in their foreign subsidiaries. Our SAP team of experts consists of more than 50 highly qualified employees.
As a trusted partner we deliver guidance at home...
A-softech supports global companies at their headquarters by providing strategic guidance and coordination of SAP global roll out initiatives:
- Global roll out strategy
- Roll out Road Map deﬁnition
- Global Template design
- Coordination and Program Management
- Global Template maintenance
Our Roll-out approach
The roll-outs will include overall project planning, template creation and project execution. In the planning phase, we mutually agree on and specify a joint project organization to facilitate implementation at each of the client s site.
The roll-out is scheduled in accordance to the company’s general requirement. The available resources with the client are taken into account and gaps are filled with appropriate consultancy expertise. Gap analysis, change requests etc are taken into consideration to check for deviations from the template.
Support is scheduled right from the beginning of the project. In the template creation phase, we configure a reproducible model which contains the template transactions, functions, programs and customized settings. The Business process master list lists all the template transactions and functions and key documents for all phases of the project (gap analysis, integration test and handover to support team.
Data Migration: Standardized tools and programs accelerate data transfer in every roll-out project and improve quality. Documentation of the template processes: Documentation facilitates familiarization with the new system.
Our roll-out process will:
- Enable Cross Entity Enterprise business flows.
- Implement a common compliance strategy across the globe and manage cost of compliance
- Improve supply-chain visibility across third party suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Change Management
- Allow cost containment and timeline improvement
- Platform Harmonization and Consolidation resulting in accurate transaction capture and business information provision
- Full integration of geographically spread operations & effective enforcement of corporate decisions